The health and safety of our staff and all visitors is of the utmost importance to us. As we welcome audiences back to events on campus, we are following the guidance provided by UBC and the Province of British Columbia’s BC Restart Plan.
Please note the current BC Government proof of vaccination requirement. As of September 27, the BC Vaccine Card (with QR code) accompanied with a government-issued ID, will be the only accepted form of proof of vaccination for people who live in BC. We ask that you plan to arrive a bit early to help facilitate this added step and prevent line-ups.
These protocols are in effect at public events taking place at UBC venues.
Our staff will be onsite to welcome you, and we ask that you kindly follow their direction and guidance at all times.
THINGS TO KNOW
- If you feel unwell, stay home and use the BC Self-Assessment Tool for guidance.
- Non-medical masks are required in all public indoor spaces at UBC.
- Proof of vaccination will be required to access indoor ceremonies and events.
- Please follow all relevant signage when arriving at and inside the venue.
- Patrons are welcome to bring non-glassware bottles from home containing water only.
- There are no capacity limits for common areas including the lobby and washroom facilities.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Reduction in venue capacity and distanced seating
- Increased cleaning measures throughout the building
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building
Thank you for your cooperation!
Please note that these safety measures will be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis to align with guidelines provided by UBC and the BC Restart Plan.