Over 4,000 staff members are expected to attend this year’s BBQ. We hope to see you there!
To ensure the success of this event, we have asked campus departments to provide the name of one contact who will register their department’s staff members, as well as assist with promoting the event.
If you don’t know who your department contact is, please check the Staff BBQ Department Contact List (to be posted June 2018). Please ensure you RSVP to your department contact before the registration deadline. If your department is missing, or the contact is incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes. If you are the contact, please go forward with downloading the spreadsheet and RSVP as below.
Thanks for helping to organize this campus-wide event!
You will receive a series of important RSVP instructions via email beginning June 26, 2017. Please review and complete the information as indicated to ensure Ceremonies & Events can process your RSVPs.
Below are some deadlines to keep in mind when promoting and collecting RSVPs on behalf of your department:
- Registration opens: Monday, June 11
- Email to department contacts: Monday, June 25
- Promote to your department/collect RSVPs: throughout the summer to Friday, August 10
- Reminder to department contacts: Thursday, July 26
- Deadline for registrations: Friday, August 10 (online RSVP closes at 11:59 p.m. on August 10)
- Wristbands for complimentary lunch sent to departments: August 20 – 31
Registration closes: Friday, August 10, 2018 (online RSVP closes at 11:59 p.m. on August 10)
STEP 2: Submit Departmental RSVP
If you missed the registration for this event and would like to attend, please bring your UBC Card with you to the Registration Table on the day of the event. A limited number of wristbands for late registrants who meet the eligibility criteria and have valid UBC ID.